Wednesday, 14 March 2012
BENEFITS OF OMEGA-3 AND CLARY SAGE OIL
Omega-3 is the most important component in the body which makes up the cells walls. Its main function is to see to it that our body functions properly and prevents any disruption in its process. This Omega-3 can be received through the foods that we eat.
The importance of Omega-3 is supported by the fact that it has a number of benefits that the body receives. Some of them are –
· It improves the overall immune system of the body and prevents infections and diseases.
· Omega-3 improves the overall blood circulation in the body.
· It also reduces the blood pressure levels and as such helps people with high blood pressure disorders. Due to this function of Omega-3, it can reduce the risk of Heart attacks among people.
· It is also a vital nutrient for reducing post partum depression among women.
· It is also an important ingredient for improving your memory.
· It maintains a healthy skin and delays the ageing of the skin. It is also useful for hair growth.
· It supports the overall development of eyes and the nerves.
Omega-3 deficiency is the cause of many disorders that can prove fatal in your everyday life. It can cause death in certain cases. According to a survey conducted, approximately 90,000 people die of Omega-3 deficiency every year in the
CLARY SAGE OIL
Some of the properties of Clary Sage Oil are –
· It is free from all toxic matters and as such safe for use.
· It is also Allergens free.
· It has a very pleasant odor as well as an excellent taste and thus can be consumed without any additives.
· It has Coenzyme Q10 (co-Q-10) which is an effective antioxidant to fight off those free radicals which could harm your body. This antioxidant also helps in improving your energy level and keeping you active.
Along with all the above benefits, Clary Sage Oil has Sclareol which has antibacterial and antioxidant properties which can prevent diseases, it has Linalool and Linalyl acetate which helps to keep your body immunity high. The list goes on and on………