Friday, 30 March 2012
TOP HEALTH BENEFITS OF DANDELION PLANT
The DANDELION plant is considered to have a number of health benefits. Dandelion is said to have some miraculous healing power with its wide variety of uses and medicinal benefits. The whole plant, including its roots, as well as stem have some kind of advantages.
Some of the vast benefits of this Herb are given.
· The leaves of Dandelion have more nutritive substances than tomatoes or spinach and are considered to be the ideal salad ingredient for everyday usage. A salad of Dandelion leaves along with parsley and dill combined with oil or vinegar can make up a tasty as well as nutritive recipe.
· Dandelion has a rich content of vitamins A and C, due to this it is considered as a anti-oxidant as well as anti-cancer agent.
· Fresh Dandelion Juice can be consumed daily for purifying your blood and enriching it with iron.
· The minerals such as potassium and magnesium, present in Dandelion can lower blood pressure as well as reduce the risk of heart attack.
· The fiber present in dandelion is known to be the ideal source to lower cholesterol and as such acts as a perfect remedy for diabetes. It is also useful in various cancers as well as heart related diseases.
· The calcium content in Dandelion can be useful for that strong bones as well as reducing blood pressure.
· Dandelion leaves paste can be applied to dry hair overnight for treatment against greasy hair.
· This herb is also the ideal remedy for reducing your weight. Daily intake of dandelion juice has shown to reduce the weight in many cases.
Taking all these benefits into consideration, it can be truly said that Dandelion is one of the most powerful herbs that nature has given us to improve our overall health as well as keeping our body fit and active. A daily dose of dandelion is a must for increasing our immunity as well as keeping our body disease-free.