Saturday, 10 March 2012
HOMEMADE FACIAL MASKS FOR A GLOWING FACE
Facial masks are the most important cosmetic alterations that women use. The facial masks are composed of various ingredients that help to make the skin glow as well as keep it from ageing. Mostly we use the facial masks that are readily available in the market, but these are mostly composed of various chemicals and ingredients which are not healthy in the long term use.
Here are some Home Made Facial Packs that can be used by anyone and which can be prepared along with some of your common everyday ingredients. It is always better to use these homemade beauty packs as they are harmless to the skin and offer the best protection for skin care.
· Another recipe is making a mixture of 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder, a pinch of turmeric powder, 1 cap of rose water and ½ teaspoon yogurt. Mixing all these ingredients together make up a smooth paste which can be applied to the face and left of 30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
· Glowing face mask – This is another popular facial mask. Take 1 egg white, ½ tablespoon rice flour, 1 calcium tablet and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix them well and apply for 20-25 minutes to your face. Results are quick and you can feel the difference in just one application.
· Take 2 teaspoon of sugar, ½ lemon piece and ½ teaspoon curd. Add the sugar in a bowl along with the curd. Cut the lemon half and then dip in the mixture. Apply this to the face and keep on rubbing the lemon half till the sugar gets dissolved on your face. You get feel the tightening effect as the sugar dissolves. This is the time to wash off the pack with cold water.
· Take ½ teaspoon of turmeric with milk cream and keep this mixture overnight. In the morning the color may change to green. Now apply this mixture to your face and see the difference.
· Take ½ teaspoon of Sandal wood powder along with 2 tablespoon of curds and 1 pinch of salt. Mix them well before applying them to the face. Use it daily and you can get a glowing face in about 7 days.
Some tips before apply the Facial mask :
· Try to steam your face before applying any facial mask. This process helps to clean the pores of the skin making them clean.
· Avoid the eye area while using facial masks as some mixtures may cause irritation to the eye and prove harmful.
· Study the Facial Mask Packs and confirm if they are useful for your skin i.e. for dry skin or oily skin.